Survey after survey shows that the number one employee benefit in the workplace is health coverage. Offering a group health insurance plan to your staff improves employee retention and is the foundation for a quality employee benefits program. For in-demand workers, quality health insurance (in addition to salary), is the top decision-maker when it comes time to accepting a position offer.
By teaming up with Avery Hall as your health insurance broker, we are able to reduce the amount of your time required to research, implement and manage a health insurance plan for your staff.
We offer a number of services to make sure you – and your staff – are well cared for, like:
- Research and analyze your current group health insurance plan and then survey the marketplace for appropriate plans and carriers.
- Present to you plan alternatives that meet the benefits and budgetary needs or your company or organization.
- Define elegibility and prepare the master application, supporting documents and manage your staff’s enrollment.
- Educate your employees about their plan.
- Help with open enrollment issues each year and provide documentation such as a Summary Plan Description when needed.
- Facilitate your group’s policy renewal and eligibility verification with your health insurance carrier.