Request a Quote
Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understand Maryland, Virginia and Delaware’s markets and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance
- Permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
When to Choose Term Life Insurance
Most people choosing term life have a strategy for long term net worth. They need specific coverage for a period of their lives to protect debt, loved ones and children. For a homeowner with children it might make sense to have a term life policy to cover the mortgage and living needs until their children are old enough to provide for themselves – in this case the term would expire around the time your children move out.
When to Choose Whole Life Insurance
Whole life can be used in the retirement years as cash assets. It can provide equity for loans and have fixed payments that do not increase with time. Many times whole life policies will pay dividends – although not always.
Let one of our life insurance professionals put together the right life insurance quote for you.
Contact Angela Strouth today for more information!